Job Opening: Commission-Based Content Writer
AutoGrow (a combination of the latin words meaning
“seek” or “strive for” and “truth) is a technology company founded in 2010 with the mission to accelerate creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit.
In practical terms, we help websites grow businesses. We partner with our clients to become their web marketing partner on-demand.
We are a virtual team of high-end designers, developers, writers, quality assurance experts, and project managers who work together on our Project Acceleration Software platform to accomplish the web marketing goals of our clients.
To date, we’ve completed and launched over 350 web projects for our clients, see 10,000 visits to our website (autogrow.co), and have also been featured in major publications, like Forbes, Huffington Post, and Mashable.
Company core values:
- (1) Honor your ability to create.
- (2) Continuous self-improvement.
- (3) Have fun, life is short, don’t waste it doing work you
- Work from home (we meet face-to-face weekly via webcam on Google / Skype)
- Be part of a high-growth, creative company with a focused mission that betters the world
- Have fun while interacting with fellow team members
- Learn new marketing and writing skills quickly, as well as how to write persuasive, powerful articles and sales copy
- Get college credit or earn a letter of recommendation for future employment opportunities
- Earn commission or salary after training
- Push beyond your limits, realize your true potential, increase your confidence.
WHO WE WANT TO WORK WITH:
We are looking for an ambitious and creative individual for our content writer position. We specifically are looking for people who are diligent and consistent their work ethic. We want to work with someone who will enjoy to process of learning and leveling up their skills to become a much better writer from where they are at today. We want to work with someone who takes pride in the process of researching and writing high-quality, credible articles for the benefit of the reader.
POSITION: Content Marketing Writer
- Brainstorm engaging blog content ideas
- Research and identify content topics from the news and competitor websites
- Writing engaging content that educates readers and convinces them it’s worth signing up for our newsletter or other email-based offers
- Spread and promote each piece of content
- Track performance of each article written and write down key lessons learned to incorporate into our processes for the next time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- (Not required, but a plus) Proficiency in WordPress, Google Analytics, and past experience with sales-letter or ad-writing.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Attained or currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent
The first 12 weeks of your role at AutoGrow is focused on getting you trained.
“But I know how to write!”
Chances are, you don’t — not the kind of content we or that our clients need to grow: content that will drive traffic, social media shares and email optins.
After your training is completed, you are compensated for your autogrow.co articles on a commission basis (for every sale we make, you get a cut!). In addition, for newsletter, content marketing, and other writing projects that our clients hire us for, we give you first rights (compared to other writers who did not go through out training process) to work with us on those projects.
After that, there’s plenty of room for promotion along with additional monthly compensation to supplement your project and commission based income.
Apply here →